Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ohh man... my aching head.

I got to start taking ali's advice - more often then not he knows what hes talking about,

aur mein jo hoon, jazbaat mein maara jaata hoon.

To my brothers in arms,

and American Pie, and forgotten verses, and my solo verse :)

To ali telling me to straighten up,

to never knowing when to stop,

and knowing that not knowing is allright, because theres always someone there,

to hold your hand and get you up that one last curve,

even when your insides are on the sidewalk,

and your brain is somewhere else.

To unrestrained nights,

and sunlight burning days

This is to my friends,

the ones who made me who i am,

the reason i can lie back and smile,

the reason im no longer afraid of tomorrow...

-- Dedicated to the Gang, on top of the Wardens Room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reeny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Reeny said...

*in sing-song voice*

I have Fridays oooffff I have Fridays oooffff I have Fridays oooffff

*skips away*

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home