Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hello all.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Completely new look here, and since iv been playing around with some resolution settings (and because im on a widescreen myself) id love it if i could get some feedback here - on my screen the cherub doesnt interfere with the text - i need to know how it appears to y'all.

The kneeling cherub with the weight of its wings...

As for Visual Sensation - my photoblog - there have been some new additions after a LONG period of emptiness... which can be explained to Saman stealing my camera and whisking it off to austria of all places :p the pictures up now are not photographs but some of my artwork - some more recent stuff will be up soon as soon as i can scan them off the back of my notebook hehehe.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home