Wednesday, August 31, 2005

hmm i was looking for a song, by searching for a random line from it, and while i couldnt find the song, i did find this, iv edited it... its some really weird and messed up and lovely lyrics, iv cut some of it out and put it together again, to make it more poetry then lyrics, (plus their the best parts) if you want to read the entire thing or other stuff by the artists you can find that HERE

QUÉ MALA SUERTE
(WHAT A BAD LUCK)

Sabor and butane gas

This farce in this jungle screams at me
That I should start sharpening my teeth
The air smells after beasts lying in wait
Trying to eat me up in one bite
I carry the mark of my woman on the chest
And a cramp in my belly bottom that kills me
A troubled river runs through my veins
Because this land brings the passion in me

You need to be an asshole to not see how the asphalt
Burns, burns, burns, burns like fire
I bring you my rhythm
So that you learn how I am

The men that hide their names
Set traps to see if I fall in them
The sinister light in front of my eyes
With the heat in my body going up
So as not to crash my head against the concrete
I am going to start going West
I will walk like the beat in the wind
They keep the remains of a solitaire smoke

I swim in deserts of voices and smokes
I try to defend myself from the most sinister
Because I carry the destiny in my fist
I am no longer afraid of fear or fire

I am not afraid of running on the streets
Among the rumba and a thousand rituals that kill me
The blood inside my chest is warm
With the tumbao my raze feels

Here,
With Los De Abajo
Climbing up the step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home