Sunday, February 20, 2005

This is the third time im fucking writing this. If i loose it again then ill sign it off as fate.

I wrote this not last night but the night before, i had just put my head to rest and gotten all comfortable in my furry brown blanket when suddenly this stream of words starting pouring into my mind and i had the type of urge that is less urge and more necessity to write it down. Yet even with my computer allready abuz with life, its screen shining its glow across the room, i knew that in the few moments it would take to traverse the 5 or 6 feet between here and there all the words would leave me - And i would be left staring at the glowing screen with an itch in my fingers and a complete hollowness in my mind.

So instead, i grabbed my phone, wrote all the words as they came to me in the form of an SMS, and saved it for a later date.

The advantages of modern technology - damn.

Here it is:

no 1

I can hear the thunder roaring miles above
and it makes me think of years ago
when our minds were young and innocent.
When passion was sure and unquestioned,
and we only knew to love with all our hearts - evermore and everlasting.
If i scream tonight will you listen?
If i die will you come?
If i learn to fly will you trust me to take you to the heavens?
And if heaven locks me out
will you judge?
If tomorrow is just as sad,
Will today be forgotten?

no 2

I have just heard the loudest thunder of my life.
It was as if the sky was screaming its last breath before it died,
the heavens have opened up in tears,
The sky has fallen.
The earth lies witness to it all,
and i will never forget this moment.
Tomorrow will be a new world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home