Monday, January 24, 2005

I am the Hero of Broken Daydreams.
Dont ask me why... hell most of the time i dont even understand the role i play in other peoples lives.
Or my own.
In my own - im the antagonist.
In others... the Hero, the sidekick, the confidante, the sex toy (yes, that too), the object of complete hatred, the list goes on.
This is another day, where my eyes will close and my mind will move from this to another - after the sun has allready risen.
Its incredibly cold inside - it was incredibly cold outside as well - but outside the cold was fresh - fresh morning cold. Inside, im just cold. My left arm and shoulder and ribcage are all warmer then their corresponding halfs on the right side of my body - heater orientation can throw the body into a disaray of temperatures.
My feet on the otherhand, are uniformly warm in my silver sneakers.
Calves on the other hand, same problem - left is warmer then right.
Brain? Brain is just cold throughout.
Ears though... yeah ears... left ones nice and toasty - right one just is.

It never fails to amaze me... how i can start writing about absolute bullshit - with just a seed of thought in mind - and how my writing degenerates from that simple seed which in itself has serious implications and is quite powerful into the random ramblings of a man with too much on his mind and hence has absolutely nothing to say.

Still cant find that gun iv been looking for.

BUT.

Found the perfect beenie.

In a world of confused thoughts, strangled dreams, and uneven body temperatures, lifes gotta throw you a couple of nice even ones. Some people find love, others dont but live happily ever after, some persue their dreams, some succeed - others dont but will always know they got the chance to try.

Me - i got a beenie :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home