Monday, January 03, 2005

Its 11:15 pm, i just woke up from an hour of sleep, to be online. The nights cold, the cigerette in my lips churn my insides - turning me to stone. Seether is on the speakers, singing in perfect pitch with Amy Lee (from Evenescance) - something easier said then done, as we found out in the music room. Broken is the song - "I keep your photograph, i know it serves me well." My favorite line, the most TRUTHful line.

The worst is over now, (it isnt)
and we can breathe again (i cant)
i wanna hold you high,
and steal my pain away. (i do...)

Its so cold... and my cigerettes gone out between my fingers now...the only taste left on my lips is the last bite of the snickers bar i brought home. Wait... let me light another...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mina said...

didn't anyone tell you not to listen to 'broken' when you're not happy? *thwack* BAD MONKEY! BAD!


(ps: 'away' isn't there asal main:D
)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home