Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I now orient my life, around phone jacks in the wall. No longer do the five senses send a rush of blood to the brain. My neurons now require the pulses of electricity transalated into ones and zeros to spark off my reality. Do I live here? or do I float somewhere in cyberspace. Plug me into the wall, extend my arms around the world. This reality consumes me. I see the world in 1024 x 768. Someone increase my resolution, im loosing site of the details. Cant zoom in, everything gets blurry. Lets take a step outside this box. Lets float you and me. Maybe were all objects of some superbeings class. Maybe were just variables in somebodies program. I think i feel like crashing this world. I feel like breaking this box. I feel like diving into the blue blue ocean... i dream of looking at the sky through the blurry blue waters. I feel like breathing. Its been so long since i have. You hear that?... thats the sound of me breathing... breathing... breathing.

Variable Lost...
Code Dump...
Aborting - confused by previous errors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home